Tuesday, May 12, 2009

GYST!!!

That's right. GYST. Get Your Sh*t Together. This has become the motto of my besties and I these past few months. We don't seem to be very good at it, but we are constantly striving to GOST (get our shit together). Or at least talking about it. So we figured T-shirts were a must (or I figured and they concurred, it must be my sorority days). In honor of Katie's birthday, we were heading to the Cardinals Nats game. Hence I made the shirts red, yellow, and white in support of Katie's favorite team. Then we headed down to the stadium and rocked out in style. By the end of the night, we had 3 people asking where they could buy a shirt. When we looked like this, how could they not ask!



The shirts were also complete with our respective fat nicknames. We eat a lot in our house and have therefore taken to calling each other fat. Skinny fat, Booty fat, and Brown fat.



The game was complete with lots of pitcher and right field heckling, a few tasty beverages, and lots of stadium dancing. You know, the kind that lasts for about 5 seconds because right before the song gets really good, it stops. I also took some time to GMST (Get my shit together) in photography.



More fun pictures and GYSTers can be seen here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should go into photography!!! Momma Fat

Anonymous said...

oovallYes Grampa still has you on his favorites. I thought you had given up on your BLOG.Keep them coming LUV