After 2 hours of cleaning this house, I have decided that it is cruel to put white tile in an entire house. To make matter worse, mops in Costa Rica don't have a ringing out device and therefore, mopping turns into a Pipi Longstockings style floor flooding scrub. So after skating around the floor with towels the house is actually clean for a fleeting moment. Yet as soon as we open the front door for some fresh air, the valley wind will blow in a nice layer of dirt. But this post is just to prove to my parents that I did in fact clean before their arrival. Therefore any mess present when they arrive is at the fault of my roommates ;)
It feels a bit strange to be back in school after a month break. A bit like returning from summer vacation except that I only have a few weeks of class left and then a field trip. I also sense some resentment of my tan from the other students who had class the whole time. I can't say that I blame them. And the crazy part is that I added up all my class hours, and I am still taking more class than I would have in D.C. God bless the block system!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
have a great time with your parents! it's my 8th snow day today...seriosuly crazy. in other words, i'm jealous! enjoy some sunshine for me.
damn woman....the party never ends....hey i might actually be able to live with you guys ....:)
Post a Comment