The Bev,
as in Beverly,
as in Beverly Hills,
as in 90210,
as in 902 10th st.
:)
as in Beverly,
as in Beverly Hills,
as in 90210,
as in 902 10th st.
:)
The house thus far is rockin'. I am living with 2 of my best friends, and 2 other cool kids that I just met, who are wine loving vegetarians from Cali and are all about saving the world and taking their own grocery bags to the store all while obtaining degrees in International Development and Environmental Law, so the house dynamics thus far are excellent. I am the minority in the neighborhood and the nearby H St. is full of wig shops, thrift stores, dive bars, clothing stores featuring neon yellow boots, and fried chicken shops. It's kind of like I moved to a whole other country. I love it! My first 3 days have been filled with Indian cooking, bargain shopping, bar hopping, and interior decorating. Katie and I have an entire wall for earrings. It's amazing.
School starts on Tuesday, and then reality should set in as well, but until then, I am making the most of my time to catch up with good friends and explore my new hood, all while trying not to freeze. Let's just say I wear my down coat like a sweatshirt. It's going to be a long winter! Friends in CR....try to send some warmth my way!
0 comments:
Post a Comment