Friday, September 11, 2009

Congrats to the Eeds!!


Well this post is a bit (or a lot!) behind...but Annie's wedding in July was too important not to put up here! Annie was my first friend in Vancouver. I met her on my first day of 5th grade at Salmon Creek Elementary School. She was wearing awesome flower knit pants (most likely with stir-ups) and a bright t-shirt, plus she had blond hair (which at the time I always wanted) and so I knew right away that I wanted to be her friend. Fortunately for me, we were going on a class field trip that day and I got put in Annie's group with her mom as the chaperon! What luck! A few days later Annie invited me to my first ever country club to swim and play and the rest is history :) She even knew my phone number before I did!



I was honored to share this special day with Annie as her and Jason tied the knot. It was about time for me to be in the country for a big event in her life! And of course my family was there to celebrate the festivities as well!


It was a beautiful wedding full of love, friendship, and memories. And of course thousands of photos to remeber it by! Select photos are up online.

1 comments:

ACE said...

Thanks B! I'm glad you got to share in our special day too! Full of surprises, tears, and a ton of dancing!

ps. It was only 864 pictures we actually got, though I bet thousands were taken ;-)

Love you, miss you, and can't wait to see you in December!!!