1. Trip to San Fran to visit three of my favorite people! I had so much fun catching up with Allie, Rachel, and Ahni...that I forgot to take pictures! I arrived on a Friday and spent the afternoon eating street cart burritos and ice cream at Rachel's house, reminiscing of times spent in CR, and learning of a 6 foot tall "herbal" plant. Then it was off to meet up with Allie! I spent the weekend at her fabulous apartment on a perfectly inflated air mattress by none other than Mr. Brandon himself. Saturday was filled with farmers markets, coffee, wandering the Mission, and cheese! And Sunday, I was lucky enough to arrive on the weekend of a boat excursion. I went with Allie on her friend's birthday cruise on the bay. Fabulous!

2. Pumpkin Patches! and the drive it takes to get there.


3. Halloween!! I thought it would be nearly impossible to come up with an acceptable costume after the amazingness of last years alternative energy. However, when my good friend May provided me with this costume, I was ecstatic. Not homemade, but amazing nonetheless. Add Billy Madison on "magazine day" and the excellence continues....

fall photos here.
1 comments:
does your mom visiting count as fall or winter or just rainy season? Tee hee, mom
Post a Comment