To celebrate our last weekend together, Katie, Jeff, Becca and I spent a glorious weekend in Esterillos! We stumbled upon a wedding and a birthday party all happening right by our hotel so we got to partake in the festivities! And there was a beautiful sunset!
We also went to a beautiful dinner in the hills outside of Escazu at a restaurant overlooking the lights of the valley. And they had fondue! So many places I am discovering in the last few weeks here! I might have to return! Today I went on an excursion to buy a gift certificate for my Spanish teacher and got to practice some Spanish and got some good laughs (mainly at my Spanish). But at least now I can realize my mistakes! Now it's off to a goodbye dinner and then time to start packing...ugh. I think the two bags I brought down here are going to be looking a little smaller on the way back.
(more pics)
Also, this link is real fun. Work on your aim!
0 comments:
Post a Comment