Other events of the day:
- I bought a papaya for 30 cents.
- Weeds became my new favorite TV show
- THe FDA lifted the ban on cloned meat. We can now eat the same cow year after year. Disturbing? I think so.
- I got sunburnt during class :) (sorry mom)
- I added 6 new books (The Economic Naturalist, The Logic of Life, The World Without Us, Animal Vegetable Miracle:A Year of Food Life, Natural Capitalism, and Infidel) to my amazon wish list, cleaned the house, organized Iphoto and all the folders on my computer, turned on my Ipod for the first time- 8 months after I purchased it, and yet I still haven't started my paper thats due tomorrow...
2 comments:
Dear Bree, I am so proud of you for turning your iPod on. Congrats for finally joining the rest of our generation.
Love you & stay safe!
youre shaping up well...reading books and everything, we might be friends soon at this rate ....:)
Post a Comment