Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Queen of Procrastination

I am finally catching up with the world of technology....sort of. A few weeks ago I turned on my 8 month old Ipod for the first time and I have now officially loaded songs and I sort of know how to use it. big step. I also decided that since I sprung for a Mac...I might as well make use of its functions. I am now a proud user of ical. I love it. It's like my beloved planner times ten. And, to really technify my life...I just discovered igoogle...including ireader and ichat. It's been a big day.
And while I have been Youtube savvy for a few months now, I now have a new favorite video...mi amigo Jaime singing Johnny Cash with his Ecuadorian accent. Possibly only funny if you know him but equally entertaining if your bored and reading blogs.

Unfortunately I haven't written my final paper yet and if I had, I would be leaving for the beach in the morning :( This is when procrastination comes back to haunt you...that and the loose deadlines prevalent at UPeace. I did make some progress today. I am restarting the UPeace Environmental Club so I will be serving as President and also just got a spring internship with the UN Earth Charter Initiative. Now about that paper...Oh wait, my roomies are about to make me watch Back the the Future for the first time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

An internship? Already? You are amazing! Glad to hear you are loving your time down there ~ miss you!

ritodhi chakraborty said...

sweet action noodley ...cristina filled me in on how you guys pretty much do nothing all day..better start writing that book...