I have a paper due today. The teacher's words this morning were..."your paper is due today (Wednesday). So if you can hand it in by Friday, that would be great. But if not, then you know, whenever you get it in is ok too." So considering that I work well under pressure and frequently procrastinate...this UPeace system is turning me into quite the slacker... So I am headed to the beach tomorrow :)
Withers was the first official amiga to visit El Bosque. She came and left...taking my roommates toothbrush and leaving her own. I wonder if she will notice? She came bearing 10 different packets of taco seasoning at the request of my roommate. They don't sell the stuff down here. Since we often cook together, it looks like tacos are going to be on the menu many times in the next few weeks. It will be a nice break from gallo pinto...the traditional rice and beans dish.
Also, I can't remember who exactly asked for my address so if it was you...here you go! They have no street names so it's all via landmark. For example, my university is located 25 meters south of the large mango tree, 7km south of the church in Ciudad Colon. Fortunately, they have set up a PO box so that we can actually receive our mail and so that you don't have to write out the lengthy address in Spanish.
Name
Department of Academic Administration
University for Peace
PO Box 138-6100, San Jose, Costa Rica
Central America
0 comments:
Post a Comment