1) Mom says hi to everyone as her computer is out of commission for a few days. Although its not like she ever said anything to begin with, so I am sure the readers didn't miss her, but I promised to humor her anyways :)
2) I am sure Jackie knew about Romney's 'breaking news' today at least a half hour before everyone else and I didn't even get a tip off. I'll let this one slide Jac...but next time keep me in the loop! Speaking of Romney, it turns out he is smarter than I ever gave him credit for. He never would have stood a chance against either Clinton or Obama (and I dislike them both) in the election. So his reasons for dropping out, to prevent Obama or Clinton from winning, are completely valid. However, he still makes me want to vomit with this response:
"If this were only about me, I would go on. But it's never been only about me. I entered this race because I love America, and because I love America, in this time of war, I feel that I must now stand aside, for our party and for our country."
Ugh. I hate politics. I wish such a thing as an honest politician existed.3) Redford is still going strong with the poop.
4) There is a disgustingly large mall within 20 minutes of my house. It's Pentagon City massive. Mac, Zara, Surf shops, you name it. Even here I can't escape consumerism.
5) My travel plans are stacking up. The entirety of March is booked (The Pacific and Nicaragua) and I am auctioning off a spot to travel with me in April to the Caribbean and Panama. Start your bidding...
2 comments:
damn noodley the caribbean?? you and your year of partying called school....
:)
dibbs on panama!
Post a Comment